Friday, June 12, 2015

MORE SCRAPBOOKING!!

Brrrrr!!  Where did our Spring and Summer go?  I'm thinking right about now that we jumped right into Fall.  Between the rain and cold weather, I still haven't pulled out the crop pants (let alone shorts) yet this spring.  Oh yah, there were a couple of days that were truly awesome, but surely not enough for me.  So guess what I have been doing?  Yep, you guessed it -- a lot of stamping, cleaning out the old, and getting ready for my large order of new Stampin' Up! product on its way to me.  In all honesty, it really has been a great week for me with open houses, seeing people that I haven't seen in a long time, and spending time with my children -- what more can a girl ask for?  So here are a couple of crafting things I've done this week:

I'm still working on my great-granddaughter's Epic Day This and That Journal.  Of course this is a discontinued product now (along with most all of the embellishments I am using); but, hopefully, these journals will show up sometime in SU's on-line site in the "clearance" section.  You can also just substitute the designer paper with current product, and just CASE these layouts.

You might want to right-click with your mouse on this picture, then select "open in new page," and hover with your mouse over the picture to select the plus sign to enlarge so you can see the embellishments better.  I loved doing this page and making the little dresses using the Owl Punch.

Here is a close-up, but it still would be better to enlarge.  These pages look so much better in real life. 

Graduation card for open house using the Bravo Stamp Set and the new Triple Banner Punch.
 
The inside.
Until next time,

Sandi

"We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works."  --  Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment