Saturday, January 24, 2015

PAINTED BLOSSOMS

I decided to start thinking "SPRING" today just because I'm tired of winter!!  So, I removed my winter scene from my framed picture on my wall and replaced it with lots of SPRING and lots of layers.  I only have this one project to show you today as I cleaned up my studio to get ready to fly down to Orlando, Florida for Stampin' Up's! Leadership Convention. WooHoo, going to catch some warmth and sun and have fun with thousands of stamping friends -- what more can a girl ask for!!  I hope to post pictures here on my blog while I am there -- if we don't party too much.

Anyway, here is my SPRING frame with all the layers, using product from the new Occasions Mini Catalog:

Okay, so I forgot to mention I'm also showing off my newest great-granddaughter, Hazel Ann (she's 19 days old here).  What better way to do it than using the beautiful new Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper!!!  I also used the new Bouquet Bigz L Big Shot Die (flowers petals around circle pictures), new Butterflies Thinlits Die along with Butterfly Punches, new Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim (love this!!), new Something Borrowed Embellishments, and sentiment from the Feels Good Stamp Set.
The new lace makes such a beautiful flower!!

Until next time (hopefully, in sunny Orlando!!),
Sandi

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills -- from whence comes my help?  My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."  -- Psalm 121:1-1

4 comments:

  1. Sandi, this is so precious. I remember you telling me on phone you were gonna do this. Great job and I love the layout. Lace flower is soooo cute. Have fun in FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful grandma. I really love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the hair that little princess has. She's so beautiful. Congratulations Great Grandma. My little Great will be one year old on the 8th. Your framed picture is a real keepsake. I plan to CASE it if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete