Tuesday, May 27, 2014

OUT WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW!!!

Only six more days, and let the shopping begin!!!  I have so many sticky notes in the new 2014-15 Stampin' Up Catalog marking product for my wish list. It would have been easier to mark the product I have/don't need.  I forgot that the Occasions Mini Catalog was also retiring, so if you haven't purchased that special stamp set or accessary from this mini catalog -- this is your last chance!! 

Today I have a couple of cards using retiring product -- one of them is the En Françoise Background Stamp, my favorite of all background stamps and a "must have" as far as I am concerned.  If you don't have it, I will tell you right now, "I'm not selling it to anybody (including my family)."  Sorry, I just had to get that out there so I won't feel guilty saying "No" when somebody asks.  I also have a few cards I did today using new sneak peek product.

I stamped with the En Françoise Background Stamp (retiring in 6 days) and sponged with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White Card Stock using a torn piece of scrap paper for a mask over the Whisper White (stamping on the negative space).

I used the Simple Sketched Hostess Stamp Set (retiring in 6 days) stamped on designer paper and cut out to create the flower on this card.  I had stamped it directly on the card base, but messed up when coloring so decided to cover it with designer paper (I hate to throw booboos away).

Wahoo, and lookie what we have coming in the new catalog!!!  This card and the next two were created using the new In This Together Stamp Set and Blendabilities.  I also used the new Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine.

I used the new Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack for this card (along with the other product mentioned above).

As soon as I saw this print in the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, I knew I was going to use it with this stamp!
Until next time,
Sandi

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."  --  Matthew 5:5

2 comments:

  1. These cards are sooo cute Sandi
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty, Sandi! I especially love the ones with En Francis. One of my all time favs! And I'm like you. I won't sell mine to anyone!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete